Looking for a perfect and quick homemade meal or an easy snack on the go? Want to use up leftovers, or want a variety to your usual lunch/ dinner routine or perhaps a nice tangy and spicy lunchbox treat. Well think no further, here are some delicious recipes of wraps that you will definitely love. Wraps are very versatile and easy to rustle up. If you are on a diet please do not fret, there are some very good low carb tortillas available very where and you can substitute them for the regular ones. Use whole wheat tortillas or even chapattis to make the wraps an healthy hearty meal.
Impromptu guests?? Make some wraps and cut into bite size portions and serve as a quick snack.
Here are the recipes.
- Chicken marinated in soya sauce, vinegar salt and pepper for a few hours
- Veggies of ur choice cut finely (carrot, capsicum, spring onions, bok choy)
- Hoisin sauce
- sweet chilli sauce/ chilli sauce(if you dont like sweetness in your wrap you can opt for the chilli sauce
- rice paper/ tortilla or even iceberg lettuce if you are very diet concious.
4. Chicken tikka wraps
1. Left over chicken tikka (mostly any left over chicken would do)
2. Chopped green chillies as per taste
3. Chopped coriander
4. Mint chutney
5. Chilli garlic sauce
6. Chapatis or tortillas
Shred the chicken and mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the chutney and sauce. Put the mixture on a roti/ tortilla then drizzle then chutney and chilly garlic sauce as per taste, roll and enjoy.